This is the tried and tested method to root the new Micromax A27 Bolt. Now brace yourselves to unlock the full potential of your android smartphone with root enabled apps.The easiest method to do so is through a popular script called UnlockRoot. This script is able to root Android phones using your computer and “adb” service. Now let’s go on with the procedure on how to root Micromax A27
- Micromax A27 Mobile Handset : Make Sure your Battery is charged
- Original USB Cable : For connecting the device with PC
- USB Drivers : Drivers are automatically installed when you connect your phone for the first time. Just connect the phone without activating any special mode like USB Storage, etc. Wait for few minutes and then you will be presented with an setup to install the required drivers. Wait for it to complete. When you connect your phone the next time, you will see that all drivers will be installed one by one. It might take 2-3 minutes to complete until it says “Finished installing new device”.
Alternatively, you can download your drivers from here : Micromax A27 USB Drivers
(If you have any trouble with drivers setup, you can try this method instead : How to Install USB Driver for any Android Device
UnlockRoot : Download the latest version from official site
- Connect your Micromax A27 to your computer using the USB Cable
- Enable USB Debugging Mode on your phone as follows :
Go to Settings->Development->USB Debugging. Now check on “USB debugging” option.
- Let the drivers be installed automatically or install them manually from the driver package mentioned above.
- Install UnlockRoot which you have downloaded on your computer.
- Open UnlockRoot, you will see a window like the one shown below :
- Click the large green button saying Root and select your phone model from the the popup that is displayed
- You might get to see some prompts, just ignore those.
- The rooting procedure begins, it takes about 2-3 minutes. Do not use the phone or disconnect it.
- Once completed, your phone will reboot automatically. After booting up, you will find the SuperUser app in your phone.
That’s it! you have done Rooting your Micromax A27 Bolt using the easiest method. Now you can check out various root enabled apps available on Google play Store like Titanium Backup.
If you feel that you are stuck in any step, or the process is not working out for you, you can always head over to the rooting dedicated thread in DroidBeans Forum or just comment right here.